Best Gas BBQ

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Geko
Professional
Professional

Best Gas BBQ

Post by Geko »

Hi I'm looking for a good well made gas BBQ, I have had a couple of Charbroil models in the past but after a few years the grills erode and can't get replacements. Believe there is a Thai company that makes them.
Any information will be appreciated
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Best Gas BBQ

Post by joelle »

Geko wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:01 pm Hi I'm looking for a good well made gas BBQ, I have had a couple of Charbroil models in the past but after a few years the grills erode and can't get replacements. Believe there is a Thai company that makes them.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... tid=Nif5oz
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

joelle wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:46 am
Geko wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:01 pm Hi I'm looking for a good well made gas BBQ, I have had a couple of Charbroil models in the past but after a few years the grills erode and can't get replacements. Believe there is a Thai company that makes them.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... tid=Nif5oz
I bought one from Pattaya that is good but can't find their name or contact info. They handled very good.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

We purchased one from someone up north in Korat or somewhere thereabouts. An American who used to design and build race cars had contracted with a Thai factory to make his ALL-Stainless-Steel unit that is completely welded together and solid. Received it in Hua Hin via post on a pallet. Wish I remembered his name as the grill is unbelievable with it being completely welded Stainless Steel unit.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Hafele on Petchkasem Road have a good selection. I bought a Grill King model a few years ago. Still good, the grills are heavy cast iron. Not sure what models they have now, also other manufacturers. Hafele are good on support also, I don't paying a bit more for a store that is reliable and helpful.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

404cameljockey wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:20 pm Hafele on Petchkasem Road have a good selection. I bought a Grill King model a few years ago. Still good, the grills are heavy cast iron. Not sure what models they have now, also other manufacturers. Hafele are good on support also, I don't paying a bit more for a store that is reliable and helpful.
And local - the previous two posts although may be good, are not local suppliers.