Going wild in Cha-am

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
appleman_thai
Amateur
Amateur

Going wild in Cha-am

Post by appleman_thai »

Hey all,
Just moved from Bangkok to live in Cha-am. Had enough of the madness in Bangkok and am looking for a quiet life (but I aint dead yet!!!).

Anyone interested in golf, tennis, pool - be sure to get in contact......
www.geroreilly.com
Former Expat in Cha-am - now back in Ireland!
Onlyme
Professional
Professional

Post by Onlyme »

Hello Appleman.
Nice to see you've made the right decision and moved to Cha-am. :wink:

I'll take you to Lakeview for a game if you want?

Pool: Pink Flamingo want pool players and are DESPERATE for darters!

Onlyme. :D
¼Ã
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

If you want the quiet life you have sure moved to the right place. Get yourself to Hua Hin and meet the golfers in Berny Bar, good bunch and organised golf every Tuesday and Friday. You should play pool or darts with the Pink Flamingo, you will get to meet the guys and girls from Hua hin then. Welcome to the area. By the way good pizza at Bella Pizza in the bus station bit of town.
Have fun.
appleman_thai
Amateur
Amateur

Quiet life!

Post by appleman_thai »

Thanks for feedback guys.

I reckon I will have to get used to the quiet life here in Cha-am. I've already joined the Pink Flamingo pool team but I refuse to wear a pink shirt!!!......

Onlyme, i am playing at Lakeview tomorrow with a few of the locals....... you could well be one of them?!??!?!??

Now all I need to do is sort out my HiSpeed connection at home....... apparantly its not available so I might have to look at IPSTAR.
www.geroreilly.com
Former Expat in Cha-am - now back in Ireland!