Ryder Cup 2023

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
pharvey

Ryder Cup 2023

Post by pharvey »

Has the golfing fraternity disappeared, or simply made up of our American cousins too embarrassed to mention it as things stand?! :neener:

I'm by no means a huge fan of golf, but do keep up with the Ryder Cup - it's nice to see our American cousins take a kicking once in a while (sorry PeteC) :wink:

Records tumbling at the moment, the USA in disarray and bookies already paying out on bets!! At the time of writing, Europe lead USA 9 1/2 to 2 1/2.......

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Ryder Cup 2023

Post by dtaai-maai »

pharvey wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:20 pm I'm by no means a huge fan of golf, but do keep up with the Ryder Cup - it's nice to see our American cousins take a kicking once in a while (sorry PeteC) :wink:
Likewise. Lovin' it. :cheers: :cheers:

EDIT: Having said that, why is it that this tournament attracts a bunch of complete morons at the course?
This is the way
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

dtaai-maai wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:33 pm
pharvey wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:20 pm I'm by no means a huge fan of golf, but do keep up with the Ryder Cup - it's nice to see our American cousins take a kicking once in a while (sorry PeteC) :wink:
Likewise. Lovin' it. :cheers: :cheers:

EDIT: Having said that, why is it that this tournament attracts a bunch of complete morons at the course?
Indeed, and a few petulant morons on one of the playing sides. :naughty: :duck: :laugh:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

sateeb wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:56 am Indeed, and a few petulant morons on one of the playing sides. :naughty: :duck: :laugh:
He doesn't change much.......
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

A big win for Europe at 16.5-11.5 over the USA - here's to 2 years time!! :thumb:

I know you're a fan DM, but Hell's Teeth..... :tsk:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ngiMZqTJ1tc[/youtube]
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

LOL It's a long time since I've been able to run like that!
This is the way