Hilton Hua Hin

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
lisa88
Novice
Novice

Hilton Hua Hin

Post by lisa88 »

Hi,

I have recently read that the Hilton is undergoing renovations. Can any one confirm or deny this? We are going there in the very near future and
I would like to know if this is true.

Also can you get plenty of body treatments, massage, facials, pedicures etc on the beach or in the town?

Cheers Lisa :)
tbuzzi
Banned
Banned

Post by tbuzzi »

Hi there
they are doing refurbishments on certain floors, you will not be affected very much at all, we were on a floor that they had been using paint stripper through the night which gave us headaches and they promptly moved us to another room on the the middle of the night, now they shut down the entire floor as they refurbish.
Also I had a spa day there a few weeks ago and they were doing some work involving loud power tools not too good when trying to enjoy a $100 treatment !! I complained and as a result was given the same treatments complimentary for any future date. I was a regular guest until moving here so not sure if they would do the same for everyone.
Most recently they were refurbishing the suites on the lower floors.
As far as treatments on the beach the hilton offers a massage in the salas, and there are thai locals on the beach, but compared to BKK they are quite expensive, I usually pay 139bht for one or 200bht for 2hrs in BKK here is more like 250 for hr ! There are plenty of really lovely spas if you want luxurious treatments similar to those offered in the Hilton Spa.

Ok hope this helps
T
Logic takes you from A - B Imagination takes you anywhere!
duan

Post by duan »

The Centara spa at the Sofitel which is nearby to the Hilton whilst expensive is excellent