F1 live on TV / best bar to watch

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
DILLIGAF
Rookie
Rookie

F1 live on TV / best bar to watch

Post by DILLIGAF »

F1 live on TV / best bar to watch with family (wife/4 year old son). big screens available in HH sports bars?
especially interested in 1st.october China F1 GP.

THANKS!
regards & seeya!
DILLIGAF
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

The best two venues are next door to each other. They are Johnnie Walkers and SugarCane. If ther is a clash with Premiership soccer Johnnie Walkers will normally give preference to F1 and SugarCane will give Preference to Soccer.

SugarCane can offer you it's own private upstairs viewing area.

Both can be locatred on the HHAD map.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Henkie
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Henkie »

Hello,
Opposite of the Blue Angel is the Headrock, they have a big screen and show a lot of sports. I used to whatch in the Starfish. Screen is not so big but they give you the remote and leave you to it as long as you want.

You can whatch almost every bar, just ask.

Henkie
H2ODunc
Professional
Professional

F1 bar

Post by H2ODunc »

Hi, When I was in HH I always used to go to Johny Walkers bar. As an F1 fan himself it made for a good day. You used to get the German Schuemaker fans, the nordic Raikkenen fans and the brits for Coulthard and Button. may even get some yanks in now what with Scott speed now in F1 Was also child friendly and you could get a damn fine roast dinner to boot. I know its getting a re-fit at the moment so you would have to check for next weeks Monza GP COME ON BUTTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: