Hua Hin Dog Rescue Centre Endurance Classic.

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
JD
Legend
Legend

Hua Hin Dog Rescue Centre Endurance Classic.

Post by JD »

All set for this now. I will speak to JWS over the next few days to set this up.

The Racers starting on the grid are:-

Terry, Barry + 2, JW & Jenny, Dr. Dave and myself. We also have two reserves in place in case of any no shows.

10 laps to warm up and practice, followed by a 20 lap race, food and beer provided for racers and one guest, anyone else welcome to attend but a small covering charge for food and beer will be expected and donated to HHDRC.Image

The winner will also receive a Trophy presented by Dawn.

Before I post a date for the race can the drivers please advise if there are any days, times they are not available. (My initial thought on this is Friday 24th November, (JWS permitting) starting about 6.00pm?) Full details will be posted after I have received your availability for this time, (or excuse from Dr Dave Image). Gonna be a good night, will make sure we have some good, Hard & Fast music on as well.Image
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Kop khun mak ka! Thanks so much JD, mutts & I are very grateful. Littl'un & I will be there to cheer all of the race participants on. Should be a fun evening. :cheers: :thumb:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Thanks JD

Me, Mrs.T and the sprogs are up for it.

Can't wait
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Great news :D

Friday 24 is fine with me and mine :guns:

Really looking forward to it. :thumb:
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

I am good for it, Jenny also. Should be a laugh.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Tue Thur & Sunaday
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

Friday 24th November starting at 6.00pm. Confirmed with JWS.
Have a few more details to confirm and post about this event, going to be a good night. See you all there. :cheers:
Per Angusta In Augusta.
www.hamandbacon.co.th
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Can I bring Verity (you met her at our fundraiser)? She thinks this is a brilliant idea & that you are a wonderful man, JD! :bow: :thumb:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Make sure to send full details up the the station so we can give it a push & maybe get a few sectators up there
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

dr dave soul monsta wrote:Make sure to send full details up the the station so we can give it a push & maybe get a few sectators up there
Dave can you see the track from the station then? :?
Per Angusta In Augusta.
www.hamandbacon.co.th
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

DawnHHDRC wrote:Can I bring Verity (you met her at our fundraiser)?
Everyone welcome Dawn, the more the merrier, the more we raise.

Anyone reading this post welcome to attend. :cheers:
Per Angusta In Augusta.
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Terry
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Terry »

Great stuff

Will there be any Bacon Sandwiches???? :wink:
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

So, everyone getting revved up (!) for tomorrow? Looking forward to it & littl'un keeps asking when he's going to see the cars "like I drive before, Mummy" :mrgreen:

Gentlemen (and lady) start your engines... :thumb:

JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

We are pretty much set for this tomorrow. I forget when I picked the night that it was Thanksgiving today and I have been busy, second busiest day of the year next to Christmas.

We have some great food, and beer lined up. The racing should be great fun. We have some serious racing music lined up (I hope). And all for HHDRC. Image

If anyone can make it along please do so, you would be more than welcome, and enjoy an extra special night with the HHAD members who have helped sponsor his event.

I hope Neil at the track has remembered to get the Trophy’s. Dawn and Little’un will be making the presentation for the winner and runners up.

Some racers are taking this event very seriously by some of the comments I have heard. Image(Dr D especially) although I have encouraged Klaus to give him an extra work out tomorrow morning to slow him down a bit, if not, there is always the back of the grid to start from Dave. Or Hotel California playing while you are racing to distract you a bit.Image

A good night is planned, please come along and support this if you are able. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Image
Per Angusta In Augusta.
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Terry
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Terry »

Sneaked in a little practice on Wednesday evening - by redeeming my 'family' event prize. Took the lads for a spin (Ricky literally) in the dual seat trainers.

Both my boys were thoroughly wowed by the experience and many, many Thanks to Niel and his crew for letting the boys go solo for the first time. (Mrs. T didn't know about that 'til afterwards :twisted: )

It's truly great fun and I can't wait for tonight - should be a good one :guns: :mrgreen:

Many thanks JD and Neil for all your efforts to get his rolling :cheers: