HHAD 4th birthday bash

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Firkin

Post by Firkin »

Richard

Work in Amersham

Live in Hazlemere
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Knew them years ago but guess the've changed now

Cheers

Another option is to invite your boss out to stay (obviously on Company business) based on the number of potential customers you have met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

How about a little label under you shirt logo giving away you handle/s

Love to bump into VB and SK :cheers: :cheers:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Ho-hum, no good for me either - probably be there in May - see you then! :)
Talk is cheap
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Hi there To Mr. Administrator and everyone.

Ohh Goodey I finally can attend my first HHAD Happening/Party this year around before leaving on rowing assignments again on March 15th. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone around!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
g.tott

hhad party

Post by g.tott »

hi guy's just like to say that i am well looking forword to meeting you at the party see you all there :cheers:
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

Firkin wrote:Richard

Work in Amersham

Live in Hazlemere
I come from High Wycombe, sister lives in Totteridge.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Maybe some events can be scheduled where a sponsor would donate to HHDRC? Some suggestions:

1) 5,000 baht donation on behalf of anyone who can drink four pints of Guiness and eat four Scottish eggs within 30 minutes.

2) 200 baht per dart's bullseye, 10 dart limit per person.

3) 50 baht for each deep fried insect eaten and swallowed. (farangs only)

4) 100 baht for each ball pocketed on a break.

5) 500 baht for each person who can walk from JW's to Sugar Cane and ring the bell, with a full pint of beer balanced on their bare head. No support allowed, plastic/styro pint cups to be used for safety, sloshing spillage allowed.

6) 5,000 baht for each ball within 1 meter of the cup on shot 1 of a par 3, shot 2 of a par 4 and shot 3 of a par 5. Player, witness and score card to be registered with JW on party day. Dates: Now until evening of March 9.

7) 10,000 baht if Burger and Tuk Tuk Mike get and up at JW's and sing "I've got you babe" together. :shock:

Any other ideas? Pete :cheers:
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

We did this last year, all proceeds went to HHDRC and there were a few donations from local bar owners. Some of your suggestions do sound interesting though ...

This year it may well be a local school or organization that gets anything the event generates.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Agree totally, Lev. Can I vote for Cheshire Home?

However, wouldn't no.7 be a sight to behold?? Sure many HHADers would pay to see that one :twisted: :mrgreen: Just one thing - which one gets the Cher wig & which the droopy moustache?? :shock:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

BTW, JW, what time do Cartoon & the lads finish their set? I'm now thinking of bringing littl'un for the afternoon & to see the band & then sending him home with my helper, so I can stay & party a little longer. :party:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Dawn,
The band will start their set at around 4.30 and play till around 8, Cartoon was in last night for a while and we talked about last time - looking forward to seeing the wee fella again! There may be a couple of guest appearances with the band, i wont be one of them (TTM and Burger will not be getting a song from me - maybe Buksi would like to give them a tune!!).
We will have Surf fm live and streaming so the Surf Djs can play during breaks etc and after they have gone. We had some teething troubles last time with the internet thing but sure it will work this time.

Pete, hope your coming over - missed you last time. If so you can be in charge of fundraising games if you want, some fun ideas that could add some daftness to the day.
We can certainley do some stuff for the Dog Centre sure we will get some draft kegs and i will try to get San Miguel to sponsoor something also.

Heres to a big hangover on the 11th. :cheers:
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

3) 50 baht for each deep fried insect eaten and swallowed. (farangs only)
Great! Bar snacks; just a warning JW, I should be back in town by the 10th.
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

prcscct wrote:7) 10,000 baht if Burger and Tuk Tuk Mike get and up at JW's and sing "I've got you babe" together. :shock:
Hilarious :D :D :D Can they also debate land ownership and see how many followers each gets. The loser donates x amount :D :D
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

A dancing contest where everyone gets drunk and twirls around like crazed Dervishes, all wild of hair and eye. The losers being publicly de-bagged and raddished!
www.35mmview.com