Review

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

JimmyGreaves wrote:
Kraka's Dad wrote:
JimmyGreaves wrote:Looks like your easily pleased as you have not given 1 bad report about anything really.
Have been going to Hua Hin twice a year for the last 4 1/2 years and my partner she has been coming there for the last 10 years 7 weeks total each year and eat out almost every night so we know where we like to eat, and I was giving an honest opinion of the places we like to eat and what they were like on this visit. We have had poor meals in the past but guess what? We don't eat there any more.
Jimmy try and get your facts correct before jumping to conclusions. :guns:

:cheers:

Sorry if I have upset you. But i only commented on the facts supplied and all the reports were good, so i do not believe i got my facts wrong, i was not slating you, so you are not easily pleased ok!

Sorry Jimmy you assumed I was easily pleased because I had not given a poor review of anywhere. That assumption was incorrent so you jumped to the WRONG conclusion.

Anyway it is not worth losing sleep about.
We had a great time and great food and no doubt will do again when we go back there in June.

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Good on ya.
BEARHUG
Banned
Banned

Post by BEARHUG »

Kraka

Why not write about the bad venue's also? Probably be more interesting.