Home deliveries

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
pinsharp

Home deliveries

Post by pinsharp »

Is it possible to arrange home deliveries of groceries? I'm thinking along the lines of the online shoping you can do with most of the UK supermarkets?
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Hi there

I haven't heard of such service in Hua Hin yet. but I"m sure such services are available in Bangkok or in Pattaya allready.
But Its a abreveated version you go to the Supermarket and choose all you products and then they deliver it to you. Now @ this Time there's no such thing of choosing your groceries and paying it online. and tha tey deliver it too you. But As I can see this sales opportunity has is not been tapped in yet and could be a good business opportunity!!!!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

The understudy wrote:Hi there

I haven't heard of such service in Hua Hin yet. but I"m sure such services are available in Bangkok or in Pattaya allready.
But Its a abreveated version you go to the Supermarket and choose all you products and then they deliver it to you. Now @ this Time there's no such thing of choosing your groceries and paying it online. and tha tey deliver it too you. But As I can see this sales opportunity has is not been tapped in yet and could be a good business opportunity!!!!
Yes, you're right UST. Here in Pattaya Carrefour, Foodland and I think maybe Tops has the service, but you do indeed have to go in and select your products and they will then deliver to your home, usually within 2 hours. Nowhere can you call in and order over the phone or on-line. Pete :cheers:
Jim
Guru
Guru

Post by Jim »

The Maharaj does takeaways if you really want to pretend you're still in England. :cheers:
ดวงขึ้น
จิม
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I stand corrected concerning Pattaya. Below is a link for a company that before only specialized in deliveries from a large selection of restaurants. Now it seems they also offer "101 grocery items".

This could be a good idea for HH as well given it's growth. The one here was started by a Brit I believe about 6 years ago and they're still here so must be making money. Pete :cheers:

http://www.door2doorpattaya.com/home.htm