California Mining Cantina

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
tigger

Post by tigger »

Hey you guys.............

Sorry I started all this. Please chill a little.

I.O.U. You can be so unkind, although I do agree on a couple of points.

Richard, come on mate you give enough on the boards, you have to take too.

Moderator'' No taking sides, these are grown men... They will kiss and make up im sure, thats what these boards are all about, before the end of the week we can all sit down and have a beer. Cheers Guys, Richard, you been on the boards longest... first round on you. Moderators buy their own..
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

That's enough, from all three of you, thank you. Get back on topic please & leave the squabbling for the playground.

And Tigger, I'll remind you that, however, tongue in cheek, discussion of moderation issues is against t&c's. :tsk:

:offtopic: , please.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

food

Post by redzonerocker »

iou, tigger & richard,
do you really think that people want to read your petty disagreements?
fine, you will have good/bad experiences of certain restaurants/bars/etc etc etc.
ok, voice them! but, good or bad, neither is right or wrong.
different circumstances/expectations, it all ends up as a personal experience.
do we live in a perfect world where everything is always good or bad?
no we dont!, so we take the common ground where everything is debatable, that is what these forums are all about. freedom to express yourself, there is no real reason to get personal.
i'm all for free speech, but lets keep it logical.
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
tigger

Post by tigger »

Hey, Im pretty new to the boards Dawn. I meant no offence to anyone. But its like getting a slapped hand from a teacher. Grow up. keep your boards.
I.O.U.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by I.O.U. »

Norseman,sorry I didn't start this,i didn't insult someones learning disabilities.In futre I wilk be more positive.

Tigger where is Rodney,I did get your joke,good one.

Richard i quote you;;

One of the rules of life is you have to be able to take it as well as give it!!!

I've found since living here, (5 years now) barriers come down and if we all looked in the mirror we'd have a good laugh.

Lesson to the world really. Accept others views about religion and customs, but don't impose.Over an out :oops: :oops: :oops:
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Did you two just join the Forum to give Richard grief because he doesnt rate a Restaurant?

Get a grip.
I.O.U.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by I.O.U. »

I have not given anyone any grief.If I have unknownly I am sorry.
But if people want to comment on someones learning abilitys,they have to be able to take one back.
Peace & Love.
tigger

Post by tigger »

Dawn, I have just read terms and conditions again and I am sure it says I cannot discuss Moderator ACTIONS. Please check as I cannot see anything about moderator issues???????? Please correct me if Im wrong as I obviously need to fully understand. wouldnt want to get my hand slapped again.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Time to close this thread I guess

Dawn over to you

Sorry for being a little boy :( :(

In my defence I'm in my third childhood and love the playground!!!! :D :D
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

tigger wrote:Dawn, I have just read terms and conditions again and I am sure it says I cannot discuss Moderator ACTIONS. Please check as I cannot see anything about moderator issues???????? Please correct me if Im wrong as I obviously need to fully understand. wouldnt want to get my hand slapped again.
So what exactly were you doing then? You said (yes, tongue in cheek - I said that) that a mod had taken sides. I got the wording wrong - big deal. "Actions" fits just as well.

This thread is about a whole other restaurant than the one you were "debating". I felt (& so did another mod & other members, it seems) that there was some pettiness going on. I felt that the thread needed to be brought on track, which incidentally, it hasn't been, as we are still talking about moderator ACTIONS - mine.

Thanks for your courtesy, Richard. :D

Back to California Mining Cantina, please.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

tigger

Post by tigger »

Yes Dawn, must do what richard says, after all he has been on the boards longer than me and obviously has more influence on the masterba.... whoops....... moderators. I must say that despite what assumptions everyone will come to, I am indeed new to Thailand and Hua Hin and the one thing I noticed about this board is that although you seem to have many members, not too many different names appear on a regular basis. Draw your own conclusions. Some of the information on this site is exceptional but mostly, unfortunately biased in favour of what the moderators want to run and whoever pays for advertising. I am well travelled and a member of many international boards. You still got a long way to go guys.
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

:blabla:

Give it a rest.

Youve done nothing but bitch and snipe in all your posts.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Tigger,

Richard was the only one with the good manners to apologise to the board for the disruption. That does not go unnoticed, by mods or members.

As for the rest, BaaBaa has said it very well for me.

Edit - 24/7 It has been pointed out to me that Richard was not the only one to apologise. I've checked back & found that IOU did apologise and Tigger may also have done so. I'm sorry for the comment made in this post, re that. I was wrong on that score
Last edited by DawnHRD on Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Thread Locked.

The children are welcome to go elsewhere to entertain themselves if they are not happy with the management of this forum.