Help on girl front

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Good one Simon

When you start to criticize the girl and her track record, turn round and look in the mirror

If they stray it's for income for the family and in Bhuddist terms your body does.nt matter

If we stray it's for pure lust and an ego trip. (so a friend told me !!!). In my case many girls would be shocked

As for trust---------works both ways and is no guarantee

Take life as it comes and at the end of the day you have to think of yourself and your offsprings
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

He's just insecure because they would know far more about "it" than he ever would. And because of the nature of the work they would be far more adept at reading people.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Johnnyk wrote
He's just insecure because they would know far more about "it" than he ever would. And because of the nature of the work they would be far more adept at reading people.
Absolutely right :shock:

Obviously your one of the guys going round the bars and having 'a go' on each one.

Really.....It's not the fact that a load of dirty old men have been inside her, it's simply because 'they would know more about it than me' :roll:

What if you're a super cocksman and have had sex with hundreds of ladies. You're walking down the street with your sweet new little girlfriend. You stop to say hello to a group of lasses and they start talking about the last time you did them. Can you imagine a girl having a boy friend that had sex with half the ladies in town?

See any difference?
No difference at all Simon and your correct, hence I have never, would never shag half of Thailand and expect to end up with a decent relationship out of it.

I did kind of mention this earlier.
imagine what some of the ladies here, or anywhere in the world for that matter, think of some of the disgusting excuses of the male species we have to offer.
Now I'm nowhere near perfect but I cringe at some of the behaviour here. Maybe in 30 years I'll change my views and become a little more like Johnnyk :idea:

Back to you
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

I'd also agree with your statement, HHS. Not from a feminist point of view, but from a personal one. It would make me (personally) very uncomfortable being with a guy that was a well-known patron of the girls. :|
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

GLCQuantum wrote:Johnnyk wrote
Absolutely right :shock:

Obviously your one of the guys going round the bars and having 'a go' on each one.

Really.....It's not the fact that a load of dirty old men have been inside her, it's simply because 'they would know more about it than me' :roll:

What if you're a super cocksman and have had sex with hundreds of ladies. You're walking down the street with your sweet new little girlfriend. You stop to say hello to a group of lasses and they start talking about the last time you did them. Can you imagine a girl having a boy friend that had sex with half the ladies in town?

See any difference?
No difference at all Simon and your correct, hence I have never, would never shag half of Thailand and expect to end up with a decent relationship out of it.

I did kind of mention this earlier.
imagine what some of the ladies here, or anywhere in the world for that matter, think of some of the disgusting excuses of the male species we have to offer.
Now I'm nowhere near perfect but I cringe at some of the behaviour here. Maybe in 30 years I'll change my views and become a little more like Johnnyk :idea:

Back to you
I'm happily married for 35 years and don't prowl bars anywhere.
Don't assume.
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Would advise caution to the author of the thread. Come again and spend more time with her. Don't pin too much on it, just see where it leads. You have lots of time and if doesn't seem right then there are lots of other girls to meet. Eventually all people can be seen in their true colours. No rush, the best relationships take time to develope. You hear a lot of horror stories, don't be one of them. However, she maybe OK but time will reveal all.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Help on Girl Front

Post by margaretcarnes »

Gawd GLC, you really give guys the reputation they often deserve don't you? Its OK for you lot to test the water, but you never want to settle with a woman who's been around the block a few times! I thought we got rid of that Victorian notion in the 60's!

But if TJ is serious about checking his lady out I'm available to do it for the price of a return ticket - open of course. :thumb:
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Re: Help on Girl Front

Post by johnnyk »

margaretcarnes wrote:Gawd GLC, you really give guys the reputation they often deserve don't you? Its OK for you lot to test the water, but you never want to settle with a woman who's been around the block a few times! I thought we got rid of that Victorian notion in the 60's!

But if TJ is serious about checking his lady out I'm available to do it for the price of a return ticket - open of course. :thumb:
The double standard is alive and well as we speak! Sauce for the gander but not the goose.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Help on Girl Front

Post by margaretcarnes »

Yes Johnny - the double standard might be alive and well, but I'd give the lass a glowing report cos I'd be on her side! :wink:
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by redzonerocker »

margaretcarnes wrote:

& me :D :twisted: :wink:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Gail

Post by Gail »

Been looking at all the replies to this post with interest. Why are so many farang men worried about getting "caught out" by Thai girls. I have every sympathy for the Thai women, of course some of them are hardened bar girls and would never put the life behind them but a lot of them are just looking for a chance of making a better life for themselves. I have a Thai friend she worked in a Bar, my son came over to see me and bought some young lads with them of course these boys were like kids in a sweet shop. I gave them all the usual advice. One of these lads, the first bar he went into he met a girl and no matter how many bars we showed him he wanted to go back to this bar. I am pleased to say they have just celebrated their 2nd Wedding Anniversary and are just a happy young couple. She lives in the UK and they had just bought their first house together and she works full time and sends money home for her children. I have heard good tales and bad, but then any relationship either with a Thai or a women from your own country has risks. The only problem is I find that after the initial euphoria has worn off, the cultural differences and language barrier can be quite hard to get over. But what ever you decide take things slowly. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Help on Girl Front

Post by margaretcarnes »

Well said Gail :cheers:
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by redzonerocker »

margaretcarnes wrote:Well said Gail :cheers:
yep, i have to agree :cheers:

the original poster returned to thailand in december 07, not sure if he found his way to hua hin though :?
his last post was asking for directions from bkk to h/h, wonder if he found his way??
haven't heard from him since :shock:

fugazi, are you out there?????? :D
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Help on Girl Front

Post by margaretcarnes »

You got a point there Redzone. Fuggy! Where are you! I hope he didn't get TOO involved :(
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

margaretcarnes wrote:Yes Johnny - the double standard might be alive and well, but I'd give the lass a glowing report cos I'd be on her side! :wink:
i'm with you.
too many falang complain about being done, she's this, she's that etc.
i can play but she can't etc etc.
they seldom look in the mirror.