darts

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
ste860
Deceased
Deceased

darts

Post by ste860 »

does darts ever get any airings on thai tv ,just curious never seen it while ive been over , and also is there a darets league in hua hin thats not too competative because im a little rusty had plenty of games in bangkok so am up for a few arrows in hua hin soon
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

I have never seen any darts on Thai TV, but I guess it is possible that one of the many channels available now, or one of the Thai channels might and I have just missed it. As far as darts in Hua Hin goes there is a thriving darts league here and matches take place every Tuesday night from 7.30 pm. Pick up a copy of the Observer magazine (available from the 1st of every month) or go to http://www.observergroup.net/sports.htm to find out the current teams, fixtures and league tables. The standard of play is extremely variable, with the best players regularly hitting tons and the not so good players just having a laugh - it is normally a very enjoyable evening, and many teams are always in need of extra players, particularly in the low season from around April to October.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

ESPN used show some darts in the early 2000's. Not sure if they do any more. You can check it from the UBC (True Vision) magazine.
ste860
Deceased
Deceased

Post by ste860 »

does anyone thing that there would be enough interest in dart players doing exibitions and personal apperances only asking because i personally know a few who would be interested in doing a few