San Paolo

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
HHHound
Banned
Banned

San Paolo

Post by HHHound »

I paid the place a visit and got a tour. Didn't have as much stuff in the ER as my HMO HOSPITAL but they seems nice. I asked if they were part of the Bangkok Hospital chain and was advised yes. Thats good as I had fish posion real bad last year in Phjuket and got very good treatment in the Bagnkok Phuket Hospital! My HMO has them listed as the provider of choice in HH. I have to pay them and then submit for a remittance from the HMO but that is no problem. Anybody like to ring in on very recent reports..(hence I'm not using the search button). I like the primary care program and they will compare my current results with what is about the same test stuff in their profile.

Not a big deal even though I'm Hok Sip but in good condition. Cardio stress test with the radiop active injection proclaimed my heart as good as an active 30 year old. Willie is well but not as active as a 30 year old!Oh goodie, I'm approve for Vit V!
ring in, do you love San Paolo in the last couple months
HHHound aka Tripple H, shortened to 3H!
There may be a Mrs Hound but I'm leashless!
redstar2910
Rookie
Rookie

Post by redstar2910 »

Ive been a couple of times and they have all been bad experiences.Bad advice and also a rip off.A friend of mine got a prescription once with 3 different type of pills.One of them was paracetamol and was about 5 times the price you'd pay in a normal pharmacy or even 7/11.Ive never heard any expat in Hua Hin say anything good about San Paulo.People i know living here along time will go to Bangkok or Phetaburi unless it was an emergency.

Theres also Hua Hin hospital,the last time i was there [1 year ago] they were doing alot of construction to make it a much better hospital [badly needed] It was small,no privacy and alot of other things i wont say.But i think they have finished the work and maybe its a huge improvement. Hopefully i wont need to find out anytime soon.
Governor
Professional
Professional

Post by Governor »

I have only been to San Paulo once following a bad dog bite, the care and service was very good, but as soon as I left the treatment area a member of staff ushered me to the office to relieve me of 7,000 Baht for the treatment that day and the course of rabies injections. That may be expensive for Thailand, I really don't know, but the care was first class and I have nothing but praise for the staff.

Interestingly I got taken ill in Udon Thani last year and went to a local doctor’s surgery; I was seen within minutes and diagnosed with severe food poisoning. The consultation and treatment, which was very effective, cost me about 250 Baht.

I must be a Jonah.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Yet another thread started by our erstwhile troll Honolulu Jimmy, HHHound and many, many other names. He has been banned under all of these names, so is unable to respond to the replies. As there are many other threads about San Paulo in this subforum, I'm locking this thread.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!