What happened to my post and the ethics thread last night?

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
T.I.G.R.
Guru
Guru

What happened to my post and the ethics thread last night?

Post by T.I.G.R. »

I know this subject is starting to take on a life of it's own but last night before going to bed I spent a lot of time replying to a new thread called ethics, and now can't find either my post or the thread at all.

I understand a couple of the mods are fed up with this going on and on, but this is supposed to be a public forum, right? So why wouldn't I have at least been told what happened to what I submitted last night?

If the thread were locked shouldn't it have said so?

There is an obvious need in Hua Hin for some kind of solution to the continuing battles people are having over property issues.....much of the discussion is extraneous and non productive, resulting in a lot of bitching which is tedious, but in the end, there are solutions if people are willing to invest a little time and thought......which is why I'm disappointed that my efforts were apparently just erased?

Is that what happened?
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

Obviously the thread was publicized. Looky yonder:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/bu ... ght=ethics
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Thread not locked and still available; click http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/bu ... s%20ethics and you will see all is well... :twisted:
T.I.G.R.
Guru
Guru

Post by T.I.G.R. »

Thanks......I guess I'm not too good at following these things from one thread to another.....