Best of the Rest of the World

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Best of the Rest of the World

Post by migrant »

cuzn.jpg
cuzn.jpg (51.42 KiB) Viewed 434 times
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Post by lindosfan1 »

231399654_4810030285678978_6725244933977450614_n.jpg
231399654_4810030285678978_6725244933977450614_n.jpg (55.48 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

It matters what you are, not what you say you are.

If you're born as a male or female, nothing you can do will ever change that. You can't alter your DNA.

I don't care what people identify as but stop trying to convince the world that you're something you're not.

I can change the name of my gender but I can't change my gender. I can have my penis removed or, if female, one attached but it doesn't change my DNA.

If you want to have a relationship with the same sex, do it but unless you want to become a commodity, stop advertising it because, aside from others like you, no one cares.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

^^^
Well New Zealand disagrees with your opinion as Laurel Hubbard holds all the current national records in the women's weightlifting. :laugh:

Screenshot_20210806_122956.jpg
(91.44 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Lost wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:35 pm ^^^
Well New Zealand disagrees with your opinion as Laurel Hubbard holds all the current national records in the women's weightlifting. :laugh:

I don't understand the relationship between your post and mine.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

handdrummer wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:47 pm

The way I read your post you were saying that Laurel Hubbard isn't a female and can't be one. So I posted her national records in the female weightlifting.

Maybe I misread your post.

:cheers:
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Lost wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:04 pm

The way I read your post you were saying that Laurel Hubbard isn't a female and can't be one. So I posted her national records in the female weightlifting.

Know which opinion I agree with - and it certainly isn't New Zealand's!!
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

pharvey wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:16 pm

Transphobia!!!

Take your bigoted views back to the dark ages. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Lost wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:23 pm
pharvey wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:16 pm

Transphobia!!!

Take your bigoted views back to the dark ages. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:butt: :butt:
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

First of all, I've never heard of Laurel Hubbard and didn't mention her. Secondly, as I said, it doesn't matter what you or any one else calls you, you are what you are when you're born and regardless of hormones, surgery or any other treatment, you will remain that way until you die.

Maybe they could be separate athletic events for men who call themselves women and women who call themselves men, then they could compete against each other without any of the advantages or disadvantages of competing against the "opposite" sex?
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

handdrummer wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:31 pm First of all, I've never heard of Laurel Hubbard and didn't mention her...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You literally commented on a post about her (hey, I get it, I've got age on my side).

Screenshot_20210807_112951.jpg
(144.62 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
Anyway, I'm just messing. I'm not on the side of allowing a trans woman to compete in women's events. I find it hilarious. Many strong women of the past risked everything fighting for the rights they enjoy today. Now they're slowly being taken away from them... by men dressed as women. :laugh:

On the same topic, trans-rights activists are some of the most poisonous, dangerous individuals in the planet. Take a look at some of the grief JK Rowling has recieved for daring to say only women menstruate (in response to an article pushing for inclusive language of 'people who menstruate' rather than 'women' to be used :roll: ). She recieved death threats. Rape threats. A campaign to cancel her.

Also their push for gender realignments for children is beyond outrageous. Disgusting bunch of activists.

Anywho, waaaaaay off topic. :D

handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Lost wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:01 pm
handdrummer wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:31 pm First of all, I've never heard of Laurel Hubbard and didn't mention her...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You literally commented on a post about her (hey, I get it, I've got age on my side).

Screenshot_20210807_112951.jpg

Anyway, I'm just messing. I'm not on the side of allowing a trans woman to compete in women's events. I find it hilarious. Many strong women of the past risked everything fighting for the rights they enjoy today. Now they're slowly being taken away from them... by men dressed as women. :laugh:

On the same topic, trans-rights activists are some of the most poisonous, dangerous individuals in the planet. Take a look at some of the grief JK Rowling has recieved for daring to say only women menstruate (in response to an article pushing for inclusive language of 'people who menstruate' rather than 'women' to be used :roll: ). She recieved death threats. Rape threats. A campaign to cancel her.

Also their push for gender realignments for children is beyond outrageous. Disgusting bunch of activists.

Anywho, waaaaaay off topic. :D

Shit, you're right. I forgot what post I was commenting on. Mea Culpa as the catlickers say. (That should stir up some more jumping up and down.)

I agree with what you said about the poisoness agendas and the gender realignments for children. That's just nuts.
I'd like my wheels realigned and by the way, could you realign my child's gender while you're at it?

Quickly, back to topic before the hammer falls.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

'Missing' Turkish man joins search party looking for himself

Local media reported that Beyhan Mutlu, who lives in the Inegöl district of northwest Turkey's Bursa province, was believed to be missing on Tuesday.

He had wandered away from his friends in a forest while drunk, according to the Daily Sabah website.

His wife and friends reported him missing after they were unable to get in touch with him for several hours.

Mr Mutlu, 50, later joined a group in the area who were helping the authorities search for him.

When members of the search party began calling out his name, he replied: "I am here."
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/mi ... li=BBoPWjQ
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Hate cats, but got to love this.....