K Place Problem

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Call_me_Daddy57
Rookie
Rookie

K Place Problem

Post by Call_me_Daddy57 »

Hi All, was in Hua Hin may 03 and stayed at a place called "K PLACE" I will be back this may and wish to stay there again. PROBLEM !!! I cant find anything on the net about this place. It is situated on the Naret Damri Rd. Across the road from the side entrance to the Hilton and the World Cafe(?) Just up from the Taj Mahal Indian restaurant. It has a Mini mart (7-11) next to the entrance. Does anyone know of it? Any info would be appreciated.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the board,
I've never heard of the place but will have a look next time I'm passing.
Lev
Call_me_Daddy57
Rookie
Rookie

Thanks Lev...

Thanks for that Lev :) I await with bated breath for both your reply and my next visit. LOVE Hua HIn :D
Dot^Com
Novice
Novice

K place

Post by Dot^Com »

Yes the place exists - stayed there for almost a week last February then moved to the place on the pier ( Fulay ) . I found the place to be nice and clean and the peeps friendly. The terrace on the first floor is a kewl place to people watch the passers by and have a nice cool drink in the evenings.. Hope to stay there again in January next Year.2006.
If you dont get sorted beforehand perhaps I could pick up a contact number 4u during my stay.
All wrong thinking people who think right thinking people are wrong, are right.
Call_me_Daddy57
Rookie
Rookie

K Place

Hi DOT^COM, thanks for that info....however I posted that thread way back in Feb 2004 :P At least you were kind enough to respond. Thank you :wink: I have actually stayed there about 5 more times since I posted. As well as that I am now living here full-time :cheers: Your opinion of K Place matches mine to a tee, and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay there...cheers mate :P
steve skyrider

somewhere 2 stay

Post by steve skyrider »

I am looking for a place to stay feb 2006, as it is my first visit, recommended places would be useful, does anyone have an email for the K Place ?
or any other suggestions, near the beach would be good as I am a kiteboarder and will have to carry my gear on and off the beach every day.
lomuamart

Re: somewhere 2 stay

Post by lomuamart »

steve skyrider wrote:I am looking for a place to stay feb 2006, as it is my first visit, recommended places would be useful, does anyone have an email for the K Place ?
or any other suggestions, near the beach would be good as I am a kiteboarder and will have to carry my gear on and off the beach every day.
Just an observation, but the places to stay in the centre of town won't really help you with proximity to the beach for boarding. The first km or so is in front of the major hotels and I've never seen people boarding there - too busy. Everyone seems to go out from a point about 2 km south where it's quieter. Getting a motorbike taxi is no problem when you've got your kit. I think this is what most do.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

There's a cluster of guest houses about 1 km south from town. This area is near were people go kiteboarding.
For example Leng GH, Doodie GH, A&B GH. Around 800-1000 baht per night, I think.