holiday location advice

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Michael

holiday location advice

Post by Michael »

PP Villa is one of the first guesthouses in town. The place is good located to the beach and the sofitel, its quiet and the rooms are clean.
The woman of the owner family rules the house and they are always nice and friendly.
Thats it, no secrets.
buksida

Post by buksida »

No problem, we do have a policy on the site against repeated plugs for one single place since we have to look after our own sponsors. This is why I made the comment, you are the fourth person in a matter of days to mention them. Either something is fishy or they really are the best guesthouse in town!

I'll get the sales team round there pronto!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Michael

holiday location advice

Post by Michael »

All right Sir
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I'd better be careful what I say as I have already had a pm about this from the guys in charge - all very friendly, mind you.

I hope I'm not revealing state secrets by saying the pp has been approached for sponsorship and was negative.

So how about any of those that stay there as a result of the info here, giving a plug for HHAD, even something to the effect, "expect to see you as a sponsor soon"!

I first found it via a pm from someone who's just moved above me in the IKTS Hua Hin sports club league - but I'll forgive him that - for now.

Apologies if I've broken more rules, but this place has had lots of positive plugs over the last 12 months and I'm sure has gained from that, it would be good to see them give something back.

I hope this doesn't get me yellow carded!!!
Talk is cheap
Dougal
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Dougal »

caller wrote: Apologies if I've broken more rules, but this place has had lots of positive plugs over the last 12 months and I'm sure has gained from that, it would be good to see them give something back.
If they are genuinely good and can get business via perosnal recommendation why should they pay to attract additional business that they may not be able to fulfill.

It would be as dishonest to refrain from praising a place just because they don't pay for advertising here, as it would be to boost a place just because they DO pay.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Dougal wrote: If they are genuinely good and can get business via perosnal recommendation why should they pay to attract additional business that they may not be able to fulfill.

It would be as dishonest to refrain from praising a place just because they don't pay for advertising here, as it would be to boost a place just because they DO pay.
This is not the first time you have questioned the integrity and terms and conditions of use of the board. I do suggest you read them if you wish to continue posting here, although you really havent contributed anything but complaints so far so you wont be missed.

Why do some people find it so difficult to fathom that we are a business too, we have bills to pay too, we are trying to generate an income too. Simple rules that assist us in doing this should not be questioned time and time again by people that simply want everything for nothing.

Regarding this particular thread, as the moderator said, a spate of plugs for a certain place must be looked into. Read THIS paying particular attention to articles 3 and 15.

Thread Locked.