Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by pitsch »

I never got an email, but most times it was approved immediately and I could check the status on the website.
Teabone

Post by Teabone »

Hi all ... I am required, again, to make a 90 day report. Over the past few years I have managed to be lucky and do this online, with an occasional blip when the system was 'offline'. On those occasions I was able to go to the Bluport Immigration Office and do the report - no problems and usually very fast service.
The 'online' system seems to be down now (and has been for me for the last 4 days) and I believe the Bluport office is closed due to the covid restrictions, so it seems that the only option left for me is to go to the main office.
My questions are - 'Am I correct in assuming the Bluport Office is still closed?' and 'Is anyone else having problems with the online system?'
Thanks for any advice :-)
Your a long time dead!
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

I managed to get on the site but I did disconnect my VPN. Used Google Chrome.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Teabone wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:07 pm Hi all ... I am required, again, to make a 90 day report. Over the past few years I have managed to be lucky and do this online, with an occasional blip when the system was 'offline'. On those occasions I was able to go to the Bluport Immigration Office and do the report - no problems and usually very fast service.
The 'online' system seems to be down now (and has been for me for the last 4 days) and I believe the Bluport office is closed due to the covid restrictions, so it seems that the only option left for me is to go to the main office.
My questions are - 'Am I correct in assuming the Bluport Office is still closed?' and 'Is anyone else having problems with the online system?'
Thanks for any advice :-)
To your 1st question I don't know, to your 2nd one everything is fine for me, no problem with the online immigration
:cheers:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, Bluport Immigration is closed.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
Teabone

Post by Teabone »

Thanks to both of your very quick replies - I shall try the online system again!
Your a long time dead!
Teabone

Post by Teabone »

sateeb wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:15 pm I managed to get on the site but I did disconnect my VPN. Used Google Chrome.
Thanks ... I do not use a VPN (yet) and have been using Chrome (although when I didn't have success with that, I used Edge - still no good!). I actually don't have a problem filling in the details on the form - but when I 'submit' it I then get 'Contact your local Immigration Office' box pop up and then nothing!
Thanks for your reply.
Your a long time dead!
buksida

Post by buksida »

That happened to me last time tried - it may be something to do with how close the date is to when it runs out.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Teabone

Post by Teabone »

buksida wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:38 pm That happened to me last time tried - it may be something to do with how close the date is to when it runs out.
Thanks - at least they are not picking on just me! (Paranoia - easy to catch when dealing with authorities!).
My due date is 28th August and have been trying for 4 days online, well within the prescribed limits ... but logic doesn't seem to apply here. Thanks again.
Your a long time dead!
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Teabone wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:44 pm
buksida wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:38 pm That happened to me last time tried - it may be something to do with how close the date is to when it runs out.
Thanks - at least they are not picking on just me! (Paranoia - easy to catch when dealing with authorities!).
My due date is 28th August and have been trying for 4 days online, well within the prescribed limits ... but logic doesn't seem to apply here. Thanks again.
Now with 2 days before the due date it won't work online, unfortunately you'll have to go to the main immigration office
Teabone

Post by Teabone »

joelle wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:53 pm
Now with 2 days before the due date it won't work online, unfortunately you'll have to go to the main immigration office
Thanks again - getting out of the house will be good for me! ;-)
Your a long time dead!
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

I am pretty sure you are too close to your reporting date when it first started years ago now it was something like not more than 20 days before the RD and not closer than 5 days - somebody will know for sure
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Don East Stand
Professional
Professional

Post by Don East Stand »

Hi,

According to the T&C on the Thai Immigration 90 day reporting on-line thingy that we all read very carefully before ticking the box to accept :naughty: :duck: "Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification"

I also had problems a few weeks ago, and since I'm a bit of a technical expert :mrgreen: :shock: ......... I switched my computer off, and then back on again!! :roll:

Hey presto it worked fine!! :laugh: :thumb:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

If I remember correctly, the reporting window is 15 days before or 7 days after the date. Online applications will have their own rules.

I did mine yesterday. Got to Imm around 9am and was out within 10 minutes.
Teabone

Post by Teabone »

Don East Stand wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:18 pm Hi,

According to the T&C on the Thai Immigration 90 day reporting on-line thingy that we all read very carefully before ticking the box to accept :naughty: :duck: "Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification"

I also had problems a few weeks ago, and since I'm a bit of a technical expert :mrgreen: :shock: ......... I switched my computer off, and then back on again!! :roll:

Hey presto it worked fine!! :laugh: :thumb:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Thanks for this - I have also seen this info regarding the days when you can use this service (15 days before due date - they even provide a nice little graphic :-) ) ... but sadly even with your techno wiz trick of re-starting the PC I still keep getting the little pop up advising me to go to my nearest imm office. Looks like I am going for a trip tomorrow :-)

I want to thank all who have commented and offered advice, even though it hasn't solved the problem, it has been very much appreciated. Cheers!
Your a long time dead!