"Sense"? You may not live long enough to see that in Thailand.
Search found 935 matches
- Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 pm
- Forum: Life In Thailand, Opinion & Relationships
- Topic: Tips for recycling and reducing plastic use in Thailand
- Replies: 137
- Views: 9360
- Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:38 am
- Forum: Education
- Topic: Government to help ease teachers' debt problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 302
Yes and perhaps the American financial institutions could get some advice as how to prevent another financial catastrophe -- we are still paying for the last one. As long as the current administration continues to roll back regulations and bail out the banks for their poor business practices nothin...
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:17 pm
- Forum: Health Issues
- Topic: Treatment For Farangs At Hua Hin Hospital
- Replies: 8
- Views: 526
When compared to all the other hospitals in Hua Hin the prices at the Govt. hospital are cheap. Blood tests for kidney disease is 1450B at Bangkok hosp. it's 3000B. I don't see a doctor, just get the blood test.
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:20 am
- Forum: Digital Realm
- Topic: Charges for installing an internet cable/service
- Replies: 13
- Views: 448
There is no internet cable into my house and I'm stuck with an aircard and Dtrash for a server. Do the servers charge to install a cable?
Mail order from iherb.com. If you have trouble falling asleep take 1, 30 mins. before you want to sleep. You have to do it every night at the same time. If you have trouble staying asleep, take 1 at bedtime. Again be consistent with the time. If you buy tablets get the 5 mg., break it in half and st...
- Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:35 am
- Forum: News
- Topic: Junta to tax foreign online shopping platforms
- Replies: 7
- Views: 399
Every day there's another reason to dislike living here.
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:02 am
- Forum: News
- Topic: Thai officials believe 12 boys missing in cave are alive
- Replies: 290
- Views: 10036
It looked like Musk was there for the photo op. Hush, you Musky.
- Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:17 pm
- Forum: Legal, Visa, Finances & Employment
- Topic: Getting dual citizenship and transfering land ownership
- Replies: 15
- Views: 781
Also, to obtain Thai citizenship you must speak, read and write Thai fluently and sing the National Anthem and King's Song. Out of curiosity, why do you want to become a Thai citizen?