Leaking Roof

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
vistana

Leaking Roof

Post by vistana »

Hi ,
we have a house in HH which was completed last October but we have always had a problem with part of the roof leaking!
Despite many attempts by the Developer to cure the problem it is still there and during the recent heavy rains has started a new leak in the kitchen.
I remember someone telling me there is a special spray which is sprayed on the inside of the roof tiles in the roof space which acts as a heat barrier as well as stopping any leaks and prolonging the life of the roof.
Has anyone here had experiance of this and if so can you give me any details of any reliable companies that provide this sort of service?
Thanks everyone

Vistana
exman

Post by exman »

Leaking roofs its a common problem for many people here in the rainy season so have anybody a phonenumber to a good roof constructor or handyman please let us know.
buksida

Post by buksida »

exman wrote:Leaking roofs its a common problem for many people here in the rainy season so have anybody a phonenumber to a good roof constructor or handyman please let us know.
Ok ... we get the idea, heres the scenario: 27 posts of complete tosh, 3 half decent ones, you get your access to the private area and we never hear a peep from ya from then on .... close?
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
exman

Post by exman »

Buksida maybe you are right but still I cannot come in to that forum so please can somebody tell me how to do?
westie
Rookie
Rookie

Post by westie »

Hi
Try the following email address. I am having it done to my house when i get back to Hua hin. This is the spray on foam

'lohr-insulation@gmx.net'

Westie
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

exman wrote:Buksida maybe you are right but still I cannot come in to that forum so please can somebody tell me how to do?
Access has to be granted by Admin. It's not automatic.
exman

Post by exman »

Ok

Then I understand.
Thanks for your answer.