Drum Lessons

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
dizzythumps
Rookie
Rookie

Drum Lessons

Post by dizzythumps »

Does anyone know of anyone who can teach my son how to play the drums?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Drum Lessons

Post by hhfarang »

No, but are you nuts? :P
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

The way I feel right now, I'd be happy for him to come around and practice on the in-laws heads. Hell, sometimes I really doubt if anyone born in this country has an IQ higher than -50... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
siamgrace
Amateur
Amateur

Post by siamgrace »

Hi

Yes they have drums rooms at i believe its called the Yamaha MUSIC school assoicated with the My Way music hotel http://www.mywayhuahin.com/facilities.aspx

Nr Sports Villas

Hope that helps
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

dizzythumps wrote:Does anyone know of anyone who can teach my son how to play the drums?
There is an excellent French drummer in Hua Hin. His name is Loulou and he runs a restaurant, Chez Loulou, at the newish little mall on the Railway Road, almost opposite of the Railway Station. Go there for lunch or dinner and have a talk with him.
A friend is only one click away