No milk in shops?

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: No milk in shops?

Post by sateeb »

In the same vein I could ask you to BUTT OUT of a thread that you have contributed NOTHING other than act as Plengs dad.

In future, if your sensitivities are affronted by a thread you don't like don't be a Drama Queen on the open forum. Send a PM to a Mod or Admin.

Have a smashing day.

:offtopic: eh.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Dan1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Dan1 »

Great thread. Very informative. Anybody can give me a heads up about crisps? I can never understand what I'm buying.
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

I think you should start a new thread instead of edging this one ever so slightly off topic (unless you've found a source of milk flavoured crisps) but I do agree, it's a major problem here; how to avoid buying crisps that taste like she needs antibiotics.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

maybe it would be a good idea if people read the hole thread again and stop playing smart a.s ,especilly mr.
Sateeb who start fooling around other thread to, with his childish comments about clearly labering in english,grow up and stick to the topic as you wrote long time ago "dude", start getting sick of you now and your followers, who rides with you and accomplish nothing except idiots remarks

i really enjoy this forum because normally you get some good help and answers from people, but if this what its become to, its just another meaninglees forum were people only speak and not hear each other.
:rant: over and enjoy

:cheers: :cheers:
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

Yes, this thread has gone sour quicker than ... oh wait, but we could start using it as a euphemism for things we're not supposed to talk about like ... Has anyone noticed what time 24 hour 7-11 shops close at since they stopped labelling low fat milk in English ?
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

bsdk1960 wrote:maybe it would be a good idea if people read the hole thread again and stop playing smart a.s ,especilly mr.
Sateeb who start fooling around other thread to, with his childish comments about clearly labering in english,grow up and stick to the topic as you wrote long time ago "dude", start getting sick of you now and your followers, who rides with you and accomplish nothing except idiots remarks

i really enjoy this forum because normally you get some good help and answers from people, but if this what its become to, its just another meaninglees forum were people only speak and not hear each other.

Quote bskd1960

On that note this will be my last post on this subject as I have far more pressing matters to deal with like identifying the cloud formations so I can post on the weather thread.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach.

Tussen Tak
Har det bra
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

Kraka's Dad wrote: Pleng asked for help and some was given. When it did not seem to solve his problem you decided to...
To be fair I didn't ask for help in the first place. I guess somebody did. All I responded to was a post that said that milk was clearly labelled, with a response that my experience differed. I never expected this would offend so many people to such a degree - but I've found the whole situation thoroughly amusing.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

sateeb wrote:
bsdk1960 wrote:maybe it would be a good idea if people read the hole thread again and stop playing smart a.s ,especilly mr.

Quote bskd1960

On that note this will be my last post on this subject as I have far more pressing matters to deal with like identifying the cloud formations so I can post on the weather thread.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach.

Tussen Tak
Har det bra
well about cloud formation it was actully a quote from dalmatiandave a few post up,I was only
thanking him for stop posting,but I realise its not so clear I was quoting him.

Selv tak og hav det godt.