All-Blacks V Wales..

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
kiwi P

All-Blacks V Wales..

Post by kiwi P »

Don't know if many you guy's are interested in rugby,,but be good to get some of your thoughts and scores,,,

Being a Kiwi ........... All-Blacks by 22 points....

:cheers: Peace Out....
Every day is a good day 6ft above the ground
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

a

Post by Randy Cornhole »

oops
Last edited by Randy Cornhole on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.35mmview.com
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

All blacks will win by about......I think 15 as the welsh are spirited and will dig deep.
Last edited by Randy Cornhole on Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.35mmview.com
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

I think Kiwi P has it about right. Wales' combinations just don't look right to me - especially back row, where apart from Martyn Williams our players have looked off the pace this Autumn. This will obviously be a crucial area against the All Blacks. Losing Gareth Thomas is also a big blow.

Ah well, I have a ticket to the game, so if Wales do pull it off I can say 'I was there'! :cheers:
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

How do you manage to get tickets Jaime. I have never been able to get them for Internationals.

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Now that would be tellin'! Membership of a rugby club is the way to go though.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Well done the All Blacks - they are simply in a different league at the moment. First half was like a training session but still, Wales were much more competitive second half.

Who can stop the AB's winning the world cup now that they have stuffed everyone except the Boks this season?
kiwi P

Post by kiwi P »

Yeah Jaime,,they always go in as favorites before the world cup..But some thing always happens...

This time tho i think they have it right a well balanced side with a good defence record,but thats next year aye...

:cheers: Peace Out..
housedoctor

Post by housedoctor »

:cheers: Wait till they meet the Paddys. We'll give them a match. :cheers:
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Yeah, Ireland look the best of the European teams at the moment. No obvious weak areas apart from the scrum. You have an embarrassment of riches at second row though, which seems to make up for it. I'm sure they would run the AB's much closer than the other teams who have played them this Autumn and would definitely be going for a win rather than damage limitation.

I was surprised that Scotland went down so heavily to the Ozzies and I also thought that England would beat the Boks as it's the worst Boks touring side I have ever seen.
kiwi P

Post by kiwi P »

Thats a definite House Doctor Ireland will be in the 1/4's to play against the A-B's..they have played some good football,,but can they step it up a gear when the time comes.When it comes down to it the best team will win
Ain't no doubting that,,,Roll on October 07...

Jingle Bells

:cheers: Peace Out..