The Ashes return

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Is there a problem with the lines between Australia and Hua Hin at the moment? I thought that I'd enquire as things seem to have gone very quiet from that part of the World now that they've just lost their triangular series crown. I'm sure they'll be back on line soon, singing the praises of the victorious English - back on form after a minor glitch :twisted:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Don't worry Big Boy, lines are up and open for business. Today was decalred a day of gloating for us long suffering Brit's overe here.
Would not believe all of the shit that is now being heaped on the Aussie Team, I thought that we were bad at that kind of thing.

The ultimate piece of bad manners came directly after the game was finished.
Normally after the game (especially when the Aussies win), we have to listen to all of the post match onterviews, watch the man of the match presentation and then listen to the two captains tell us why the won or lost.

Last night the teams had not even got off the pitch before the telecast finished.
So we got to see nothing of Flintoff giving his thoughts on the winning of the two games, we never got to see Ponting giving his excuses why they got stuffed, and worst of all, did not get to see us lift the winners trophy.

You could bet your bottom dollar that if the boot had been on the other foot, we would have got to see all of the above and more.

Such bad loosers those Aussies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:thumb: Thanks chelsea,

Its re-assuring that I haven't gone deaf. I'd better phone the doctor and cancel hearing test. :twisted:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
tj

Post by tj »

Congratulations to Freddys boys in winning the one day series. Collingwood batted like bradman and you just have to love the way freddy approaches the game. Think he will be around for a long time and wish them well in the world cup.
If your not cheating your only cheating yourself