HHAD academy awards

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

Out of this planet award - Villa Boy "Earths a mess lets migrate to mars" :thumb:
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Agree with you on the best out of town posters, Burger. Has to be a toss-up between Pete & Jaime.

Most helpful & informative post - johnnyk on "Bus from Bangkok", although I think in general Lomu has been very helpful with visas, as has Guess.

Strangest post - this one (for me) is between our dear old Sarge when he's had a Chang or 2, any post by a very recently banned member and the "Cool, this threads still running" post by Randy Cornhole on a thread that hadn't been added to in 4 months! :mrgreen:

Best thread- JD for his "Grief" thread, got a lot of genuine responses from a lot of people. :)

Animal lover- close run, we have Dr Dave (PWEETA rep), Terry (Soi Dogs), Sargeant (Cats), but overall, this very tongue-in-cheek award would have to go to Jaime, who has discussed everything from squirrel milk to grilled rats!

Funniest sub forum - Foo, without a doubt. Everything from bowel habits to jokes. Excellent reading!

Just a few of my personal nominations, there... :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

Dawn and other mods a Hans Martin has a problem with my martian spell thingy where is my oscar and what are you buggers doing about them it was i quote a good idea

worrappened :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Whazzup Y'all

Very good Idea Sarge and a Name I have Name for it too! HHAD Jamin Posts award.
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”