Renamed forum

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

HHAD forum has grown into a thriving web community, with all the varied interests that entails. That is what makes it so vibrant.

If people want a guide book then buy the Lonely Planet or Rough Guide.

If you want to know where you can buy spanners, do a search - someone will have covered it before!
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Looks like a landslide victory for the advocates of conventialism to me.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Guess wrote:Looks like a landslide victory for the advocates of conventialism to me.
If the convention is for anarchy then I'm all for it!
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Guess wrote:Looks like a landslide victory for the advocates of conventialism to me.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if you're suggesting that it's radical and forward-thinking to have a forum on which you can only discuss HH-related topics, then there appears to be a nice little niche in the market for you to exploit... :wink:
This is the way
buksida

Post by buksida »

Maybe there just isnt that much you can say about Hua Hin on a daily basis. I do notice that many of the people that comment about the lack of HH related topics rarely actually post any of their own.

Maybe the people that are connected to Hua Hin and this forum are so widely traveled, experienced and diverse that they can enjoy a full range of topics that don't revolve solely around "Eastbourne In The Tropics".

:mrgreen:

For those that want more info on Hua Hin try this:

www.tourismhuahin.com
www.expathuahin.com
www.huahinsport.com
www.hua-hin.in.th
www.hhbd.net
www.khaotakiab.com
www.huahinblog.com
www.huahinreport.com
www.observergroup.net
www.huahinproperty.org
www.golfholidayshuahin.com

Oh and yeah, theres this forum :idea:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson