When do i get a set of lips?

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Nice one, Chelsea. :)

I have heard of ladies rubbing chilli flakes/seeds into the underpants of philandering boyfriends before, too. :wink:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

As this thread seemingly steers towards being a real cock-up, I'll give the definite answer to OP:

We all get a set of lips during embryonic development. Some of us get more than one set.
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Now that this thread has sunk to the level of describing how to injure your fellow man with chillies, I'll share an experience with Tiger Balm.

Many, many years ago during my very first trip to Thailand I was in Pattaya when the USA Fleet were enjoying a bit of R&R. I was in my favourite bar, the TCF Bar (something about 2 Camels). On the wall were numerous photos of Brits (yes it was primarily a Brits bar) in various lewd acts with members of staff.

On this particular night a bunch of Americans came in to the Bar, and were quite taken by the photo gallery.

Eventually, the loudest mouthed visitor shouted to the owner, "Hey Dave, these photos are good, but how would you like a real American dick on your board?"

Dave looked the guy up and down, thought for a while, and then said, "Well show us what you've got, and I'll decide if you're good enough."

The American immediately dropped his trousers and revealed a fair sized tool (all of this in front of an ever increasing audience). Again Dave had a good look, shook his head, sucked in air through his teeth and said, "I'm not sure - its not bad, but I think we need to see it in all of its glory. I'll tell you what, I'll get one of the girls to help you."

Dave turned around to one of the bar girls, said something in pigeon Thai, and she stepped forward and started caressing his object. As the American started to stand up for his rights, he suddenly let out a cry of anguish and started pouring his bottle of Singha over his manhood - at the same time the camera flashed.

The young lady had smeared Tiger Balm in to the eye of his manhood.

At the end of the experience, he wasn't so proud and he didn't seem quite as loud.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance: