HHAD photo competition VI

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
buksida

HHAD photo competition VI

Post by buksida »

We haven't had one for a while so I thought it was time for another photo comp. We're out of merchandise so this is just for fun.

Welcome to HHAD's sixth photo competition.

The big blue link below will take you to a reply window where those with permission can upload their entry.

When you reply you'll see a link as follows:

That will popup a window enabling you to upload your image. Once you have browsed and uploaded your image, click "Send" and it will appear in the popup box, then click "Standard" link and it will be inserted into your post.

Rules:
1) All submissions must be original works taken by you that have not been previously published on a website or anywhere else.

2) Submitted photos must be unaltered. Only cropping, sharpening and brightness/contrast adjustments are allowed.

3) Members are only allowed to submit one image per competition. If more than one image is submitted, only the first will be accepted.

4) Competition is also open to moderators.

5) We prefer Hua Hin/Thailand based photos but any are accepted.

Criteria:
1) Images must be a maximum of 800x600 pixels, any larger will get rejected.

2) Images must be a maximum filesize of 240Kb, any larger will get rejected. Your can use this website to resize them for you if you don't have graphics software on your computer: www.shrinkpictures.com

3) Image uploading is only open to members with 10 or more posts.

Competition:
1) All entries will go into a hidden section viewable only by Moderators - You won't be able to see yours or other entries.

2) Competition will run as soon as we have ten or twelve entries, current number will be posted here.

3) The entries will be put to the poll on the forum and identified by number for voting.

If you want to contribute just join this usergroup and we'll give you permission.

CLICK HERE to submit your photo to the competition

Any questions? Post them here and get snapping!

Previous winners can be viewed in the Hall Of Fame
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

This master piece is entitled ...... "DO NOT SPOIL YOUR CHILDREN" ...... and has been approved by the RSPCA:

As the only entrant I claim, no demand, my prize. What did I win and why does my son have a vitamin deficiancy ?

SJ
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

It must have something to do with Pedigree Chum. :cheers:
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Super Joe wrote: What did I win and why does my son have a vitamin deficiancy ?
Which ones your son? :mrgreen:
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

I would like to enter but don't have any new pics of HH to post. Only old ones that feature on my blog, and I cant use any of those (as per the rules)as they are already on another web site.
So, come on all you other members out there, it only takes a few min's to post one. It doesn't really matter how good it is. Just have a go and remind those of us who cant be there at present just what we are missing.... :cry:
www.35mmview.com
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Working in Huntingdon at the moment - when I get back, I'll see what I can do. If I don't enter, how is somebody going to be last?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Super Joe wrote: As the only entrant I claim, no demand, my prize. What did I win and why does my son have a vitamin deficiancy ?

SJ
You have to buy the better quality dry food, and mix a little oil with it.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Remember if you want to submit a pic you need to do it via this link and not post it in this thread.

I'm moving this to the main section to get more exposure. Randy no problem on your blog pics.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
buksida

Post by buksida »

Ok - we have 5 entries so far so come on and get those photos in, they don't have to be masterpieces, its just a bit of fun!
steve/m

Post by steve/m »

ok just fun you sayImage :)
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

I put up a pic with 3 dogs and a toddler and steve/m trumps me with 4 dogs and a toddler.
I'll drop the trophy back off tomorrow.

I feel humiliated :cry:

SJ
steve/m

Post by steve/m »

Lol sorry SJ there were five but it did not like water and ran off. :)
ozuncle
Guru
Guru

Post by ozuncle »

buksida wrote:Ok - we have 5 entries so far so come on and get those photos in, they don't have to be masterpieces, its just a bit of fun!
I could only see 2.
You only live once.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Please read the instructions at the top of this thread.

Pics posted here don't count, we currently have 6 entries.
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Buksi

Did you get mine?