Polo shirts

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Lee Anthony
Amateur
Amateur

Polo shirts

Post by Lee Anthony »

Could anyone tell me the best place to go for good quality polo shirts in the Hua Hin area. I need 50 to start with and then more on a monthly basis after that.

Cheers

Lee
fach3003
Professional
Professional

Re: Polo shirts

Post by fach3003 »

Hi All,

Funny that....i was going to ask a similar question :D

My Brothers coming over in June and one of things he
is after when he is here is getting some Golf Polo Shirts made.

He has made some designs nothing over the top...
but he is on a mission...hahahaha

Of course ive told him its probably just as cheap to get a
batch done in the UK.... i dont know...

Theres a big golf scene here someone must done similar.
A rough price for a batch of say 50 ..... ???

Im certainly interested in know somewhere to take him
apart from Binterbaht :cheers:

Regards to all

Fach :D
The only Geordie in sleepy Cha am since 2009 :cheers:
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

If you do a search on shirt print you will find a supplier and who will print also if required. :cheers:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Lee Anthony
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lee Anthony »

I already have my print shop to embroid my logo but he does not supply the shirts. Does anyone know where to go and buy plain i.e no logo polo shirts ?.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

Lee Anthony wrote:I already have my print shop to embroid my logo but he does not supply the shirts. Does anyone know where to go and buy plain i.e no logo polo shirts ?.

just a guess,but why not try some of the thai-chinese shops around or in the night marked ,im sure thecan fix you something if your order is around 50 +.

also theres a lot of markeds around who open late afternoon where all thai do there daily shooping
and i see many clothes been sold there to,and i think some of them will jump up and down to provide
you with such a big order.

:cheers: :cheers:
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Lee

Read my post again and do the search :banghead:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

If they are Counterfeit goods or copies, I think customs with seize them, if you are intending exporting them. So make sure they are the genuine thing :wink: If selling them in Thailand, no problem as these fakes are everywhere. Mr S bought a fake pair of Lacoste socks...after one wash the crocodile mofifs floated away! (I suppose as crocodiles do normally! :mrgreen: )
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Lee - make sure on sizes as well. L, XL, XXL is not quite the same in Thailand (or China)...

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
BingoBango
Banned
Banned

Post by BingoBango »

Have you tried sportsdirect.com, excellent donnay polo shirts, small donnay logo but available in lots of colours, £4 each. I wear them for work, they wash well and keep their shape, much better than taking a chance on a batch from thailand which vary in quality.

I dont buy t shirts in thailand anymore as had too many crap ones after washing that go square
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

Take a day and go to the source in BKK, huge garment industry who can fill pretty well any need in the casual clothing line. Go to Pratunam, you will find a supplier and cheaper than HH because you have leapfrogged at least one set of hands.
Happiness can't buy money
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

I've never found cheap Polos I'd wear (never mind sell) in HH, t-shirts and Football shirts, yes, Polos no.
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

johnnyk wrote:Take a day and go to the source in BKK, huge garment industry who can fill pretty well any need in the casual clothing line. Go to Pratunam, you will find a supplier and cheaper than HH because you have leapfrogged at least one set of hands.
This is exactly where I would start as the Hua Hin sellers are most likely buying from Pratunam.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

Lee,
there is a small stall next to the post office in Market Village (adjacent to Homepro), they have plain polo-shirts. I'm not sure of the cost but perhaps worthwhile talking to them if in the mall anyway..??
I normally buy plain BodyGlove polo-shirts and get Saga Tailor to put my company logo on the sleeve. This is the more expensive option and yeah you're stuck with the BodyGlove logo but personally doesn't bother me (I only buy half a dozen or so at a time).
Recently I purchased almost plain shirts from the AIIZ shop in M.V. and had the labels put on them. The only logo is a small lion on the breast. The shirts cost ~400thb each I think and yeah probably a lot more than you are prepared to pay in bulk.
Cheers,
GN.
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

For a larger order with repeat business you should pay 100-150 tops. 400 retail falang price, poor profit if you have to buy at that price to resell.
Happiness can't buy money
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

johnnyk wrote:Take a day and go to the source in BKK, huge garment industry who can fill pretty well any need in the casual clothing line. Go to Pratunam, you will find a supplier and cheaper than HH because you have leapfrogged at least one set of hands.

Lee, this is by far your best option. I also doubt there will be any waiting time since the places in the above mentioned market tend to stock in bulk, so you will only need to make one trip. You could also use that trip to arrange for future orders via telephone.

Also, if you spend an hour or so looking around, you definitely find good quality shirts as well. In the past I bought loads of fake brand name tops there, and each and every one of them lasted considerably longer that what most genuine ones do. It really is a massive setup at Pratunam, and they cater for all tastes.

As another poster has mentioned, most of the local traders here in Hua-Hin will be buying their stock from there as well, but obviously they are inclined to buy the cheapest goods they can find so that they can make more profit when reselling.

Good luck. :cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact