Post Highschool Education

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
ITKMAN
Banned
Banned

Post Highschool Education

Post by ITKMAN »

As a possible relocate with pooying suay mahk I need to know what there is for school. The Darling will be in school whilst I lavish in retirement and doing shite, and possible an afternoon pub or two (wink wink)........

I want her in school... She has been out a few years, not many but did with honors thru her 18th B-Day. she wants more school.. there is a Uni near her home but if she ain't a fulll time with me she is out of the picture...

What are the options.....I would suffice for specialty training in English or computer and the like????? do the have pharmacy school at the local hospital?????????
Teabone

Post by Teabone »

Hi Itkman,

There are a few options for you to consider - how suitable they are really depends on your / her situation and requirements. Here are ones that come to mind, but the list is not extensive and if anyone has further comments or additions......(I would also say that I am not an authority on these places - just bits of info I have picked up, so please excuse the errors, and make coorections if you see the need).

1 - Stamford Schiller Uni, Private, Thai and International Students.
Under the runway bridge towards Cha Am.

2 - Webster Uni, Private, mainly for International Students.
On the bypass between Hua Hin and Cha Am.

3 - Silpakorn Uni, Government, for Thai Students.
Next to Webster.

4 - Rajamankol, Government, for Thais Students.
Through BonKai, on the left after the Hin Lek Far turning.

5 - Suan Dusit Rajaphat, Government, for Thai Students.
Near the Palace.

6 - Commercial College - between Palace and Airport, on the opposite side of the road.

I dont know if either of the Hospitals offer any form of education / training.

Good Luck!!
Your a long time dead!
ITKMAN
Banned
Banned

WOW!

Post by ITKMAN »

I have her look into those options....the sky is the limit as she is a really smart girl and wants to rescue herself from being a village girl. As long as we are together she can be in school!
Teabone

Post by Teabone »

I wish you both well.
I have to say if your girl is as smart as you say (and I am not doubting she is) then she will 'rescue' herself with or without the aid of any educational establishment. I heard somewhere that about 70% of business's in Thailand are run by women, and I would guess that most of them have not had a huge amount of further od higher education. Whatever you and she decide - chok dee !
Your a long time dead!