RE Moderators.

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Onlyme
Professional
Professional

RE Moderators.

Post by Onlyme »

Seeing as this link is supposedely un-moderated, I can post this topic without the fear of it being censored?
Why is the Pink Flamingo censored but, OKEY supermarket not?
I can only assume that you, the moderators, initially thought that I was the owner of the Pink Flamingo, have since realised that I am not the owner and let me get on with my reasoned postings?
Onlyme. :D
¼Ã
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Onlyme - what do you mean by censored? Both the bar and supermarket are often mentioned, are they not?
Talk is cheap
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Foo is not completely unmoderated; it is just more loosely moderated, to allow members more freedom of expression. However, t&c's apply to allparts of the forum & you have just broken one of the t&c's, Onlyme:

15. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members and moderators or policy involved.

I also believe that you started this topic in order to troll, but, as that is just my personal belief, and as Foo is "unmoderated", we'll let that one slide, shall we? :wink:

Pm Lev if you have a genuine grievance. For now, this topic is closed.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!