Well

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Luxrebel
Amateur
Amateur

Well

Post by Luxrebel »

I think there is a new place in town called Well, somewhere out towards Palm Hills. Anyone been there? Any reports?

Apparently a complex with night club, coyote dancing, karaoke etc.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Luxrebel, I've seen a new place called Wave along there, looks a very modern Thai style Karaoke nightclub type thing for the Bangkok crowd.
Luxrebel
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Luxrebel »

Yeah, that is it - Wave.
Sabai Jai
Professional
Professional

Post by Sabai Jai »

What the hell is Coyote dancing!

It's not what the dogs do on the beach is it?

SJ
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Young scantily clad (but not gogo scantily) girls dancing. Named (loosely) after the film Coyote Ugly.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Sabai Jai

This link should answer your question .

http://www.vdoclip.net/ViewVideoClip.ph ... te&sid=234

Very popular in Thai nightclubs .Hin Nam Sai Suay has every night .A strange slant on belly dancing perhaps ? Our bike club president brings a team of them every time we have a party .Music is likely to give you a nosebleed after a while .Dedicated venues usually intersperse the girls with groups of six packed up lads sporting eighties new romantic haircuts .An equal oppurtunities night out for mildly voyeuristic couples perhaps ?

Crazy88
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

So what we are talking about is about as sexy as a wet Wednesday afternoon in Grimsby..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and I'm going there why??????

Y wanna see "Coyotes" head up to Roi Et......or the Long Gun on Soi Cowboy. Thats about as close as it gets...TIT....

So sell me on something else....not the dancers because Thailand is waaaaaay too behind on dancers in my book. If its dancers y selling go down to Metropolis off the Clerkenwell Road or off to Vegas or LA.

Love the comment about the haircuts tho...... :D
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Code: Select all

Make you right on all points Sandman .My switch iis most certainly not flicked .Used to have more fun in my local nightclub watching fat ,diamond white swigging girls dancing round their handbags and trying to pull the bouncers .