Server problems

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Server problems

Post by Lev »

We seem to have had a few server problems during the night, the hosting company isn't the most reliable and we're looking into it.

Please accept our apologies if you haven't been able to login for the past few hours.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Its seems our photo gallery has also been effected, again the tech gurus are on the case.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

Could this have anything to do with the problems.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7218008.stm
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I was able to log in, but it was as if everything was several hours behind and I think some post have gone awol?

On this thread:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/vi ... 4602#74602

the last post I can read now is BB's. but sneaking a view at work yesterday, Jim had made post 7 or 8 about hotels out of town having grounds, pool and direct sea access.
buksida

Post by buksida »

JD - no, that may have slowed the site down but wouldn't have toasted the database. It appears the backup script has over written the current site resulting in the loss of about 12 hours data ... or it could be the data center playing up.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've just accessed my profile to do my daily update (days to BKK). Yesterday's update that included the Ipswich/Plymouth Argyle result was not there, it had reverted to the 29 Jan update.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
anothermug?
Amateur
Amateur

Post by anothermug? »

I received an e-mail notifying me of a pm but when I logged in it was not there. Not sure if it will be there eventually, or prehaps the sender would like to re-send.
Sabai Jai
Professional
Professional

Post by Sabai Jai »

I posted a couple of replies yesterday that don't appear in the respective thread today

SJ
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I don't know if its just here in the UK, but its in whore's drawers mode today as well :? :?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

As stated above it seems we've suffered some data loss (around 15-20 posts and possibly a PM or two).

There were some server problems which are now being fixed though we cannot guarantee the return of the lost data.
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Hi there Lev

this severe Problem has gobbled off my last post @ the "No discrimination at the Hilton" Topic I no harm done to me besides I know that you and the Techies @ HHAD can sort this out!

Until then some encouraging best wishes and a Bottle of Claustaler for you and your Team of sorting ths out!!!

Your's the understudy!!!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”